Saturday 25 July 2009

Whats next?

Carousel closed on the West End June 21st. To say goodbye to that show and the people in it was very difficult.It was truly one of the best experiences of my career. I will miss the production and the people dearly.

Since then I have been traveling, visiting family which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile. I have been to Texas drove to SC and am about to head home to NYC.

SO what,s next!

Well at the moment I have been working on several different projects from new shows, to picking new tracks........

TRACKS???? What for you might ask???

Well I have signed a 2 album solo deal with an independent label in NYC. We start production on the first album in Aug!!!!

I have always had a passion for music. Now I have been given the chance to share my love of music with family, friends, and hopefully new fans!

I will keep you all up to date on the happenings!

I hope all that continue to fallow my career are well. See you soon at my next concert!


Best Wishes

Jeremiah

1 comment:

  1. Carousel was apart of your life for near to a year,so i can understand how hard it was for you to say 'goodbye' to everyone.I feel so lucky to of seen you in the show so many times-the emotion got to us all by the final show!
    I will admit,i'm not at all surprised to read you have signed a 2 album deal-it's going to be very exciting to hear what direction you go in with the music.
    Do continue to keep us all updated and we look forward to seeing you at your next concert!

    ReplyDelete