Sunday 15 August 2010

JEREMIAH JAMES "TUPELO"

Well its been crazy the last few months working prepping for the release of my first solo album! Now its here.......
One of my passions are classic cars. I have rebuilt a few with my dad when I was a kid.... Then a couple on my own.....
The satisfaction of the finished product was always that first drive. The moment when I now that I had done it. It was complete. Even though I always knew that more work was to come to keep in on the road, I felt I had conquered the mountain.
That is how I feel with this album... I know much more work is coming... But I feel that I have conquered the mountain....
This album has been the culmination of a years worth of work. I had an amazing team working with me on this. Mike Croiter my producer, and Dave Cook my arranger.
These two men have truly put together an album that I am not only proud of, but excited and honored to be sending out into the world.
I have been a Elvis fan for as long as I can remember..... He truly is an iconic figure... To be lending my voice to songs that he made famous is more than a dream come true for me.
I hope that each and everyone of you who buys this record enjoys it as much as I truly enjoyed bringing it to life.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah,
    you only have to listen to 'Tupelo' from start to end to hear that you've put your heart & soul into every note of every song!
    this is not an album you could of put together in a matter of days,there had to be genuine passion for the music.
    you say the album is a culmination of a years works but the joy this album will give to it's listeners will last for generations to come.
    TUPELO has longevity,that goes without saying...

    ReplyDelete