Saturday 26 June 2010

Been a long time!

Hey Everyone!

Its been a long time since I last blogged! LOL The truth is I have been running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I am very luck and humbled in this difficult time to have had constant work.
I know so many performer who are struggling, as it can be a difficult biz in and of itself. Then add in a financial crisis (that we slowly seem to be coming out of) and that makes what we do that much more difficult.
I have always had the belief that this BIZ is hard enough..... So we as actors should help each other out!
Now I am not nieave..... I know its a dog eat dog world but on at the same time.....I believe that if we all tried to to help each other out a bit more, that we would all work more. So that is my hope..... Not just for performers..... But for everyone......

So on to the work report!

I am about to start 2 shows. Then my debut Solo record comes out Aug the 10th! Anyone who follows this blog.... I would be very grateful if you helped spread the word!

I will blog again while I am in rehearsal for my next show!!

Best Wishes out there!!

Jeremiah James

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah,
    in the past few years i've never known you to be out of work for any length of time...you were born with talent & that talent is in being able to act,sing,entertain,etc...when we are either listening to you sing or watching you on stage in one of your many 'performances' - we feel as blessed that you're sharing your wonderful talent with all of us...
    i believe at this moment in time you're on stage 'in the round' someplace on america's west coast with the release of your debut album in a matter of days...
    'variety in the spice of life' in the work that you do and we're right there with you on the road that you're on...

    ReplyDelete